Here are the steps to set up the Sagemcom 2864 in Bridge mode This is only recommend for advanced users who would like to use there own seperate device. This feature disables advanced features of the Sagemcom modem.
Note: You will need to setup an alternate device (such as a router) to log into our service using your VMedia username and password. For assistance with your router, you will need to contact the router manufacturer for support.
1. Navigate to the modem's web interface. (192.168.2.1)
2. Login using the default username and password. (admin for both)
3. Click the Internet link. Left hand side of page
4. Click on the Internet tab. Top of page
5. Clear the User ID and Password fields.
6. Click the Save button.
7. Click on the Wireless link. Left hand side of page
8. Select Disable for Primary Wireless Network and Guest Wireless Network.
9. Click the Save button.
10. Click on the Network link. Left hand side of page
11. Select Disable for DHCP Status.
12. Click the Save button.