The attached firmware file can be used to quickly alter the firmware (software) of your SmartRG 505N modem to the most current version.
To load this new firmware onto your modem please perform the following steps:
1. Open a web browser and go to the address http://192.168.1.1
2. Click on the "Advanced Configuration" link on the right hand side of the screen
3. Log in. By default the username and password are admin
4. Click on "Management" > "Update Software"
5. Click on "Choose File"
6. Upload the new Firmware file
7. Click "Update Software"
* Please note your modem will reboot once the new Firmware has been uploaded. This process may take up to 2 minutes.