The attached firmware (bottom of post) file can be used to quickly alter the firmware (software) of your KW5262 VDSL modem for ADSL connection to the most current version.
To load this new firmware onto your modem please perform the following steps:
- Open a web browser and type in http://192.168.31.1/ in the address bar and press Enter
- If the modem prompts you for a username and password, enter admin (all lowercase) for both
- Once the modem page loads, click on "Management" > "Update Software"
- Now the page will prompt you for a PIN. The PIN is the Mac address of you modem (all alphabets should be inserted in lowercase) eg: 123abc.
- After entering the PIN, click "Apply/Save"
- Click on "Choose File"
- Upload the new unzipped firmware file
- Click "Update Software"
* Please note your modem will reboot once the new Firmware has been uploaded. This process may take up to 2 minutes.
You will have to unzip this file after download