The attached configuration file can be used to quickly alter the default configuration of your SmartRG 505N modem. This is to be used with only with VDSL connections where your devices will connect directly to the modem.
To load this configuration file onto your modem please perform the following steps:
- Open a web browser and type in http://192.168.1.1/ in the address bar
- Click on Manage gateway (advanced)
- If it prompts you for a username and password, enter admin (all lowercase) for both
- Click on "Management" > "Settings" > "Update"
- Update the default settings by clicking the appropriate browse button
- Select the unzipped configuration file, then click "Update Default Settings"
- Verify the settings have been changed by going back to the main page
- If you've updated the modem with routed settings you will need to input your username and password under "Basic Setup".
You will have to unzip this file after download